I am touring as a FOH (Front Of House) live sound engineer, including extended world tours
As a live sound engineer of today, I base on the potential of the new technologies, and at the same time I rely on traditional core values of live sound engineering. My work as a live sound engineer is made up of several components:
- Mixing live shows of music groups and artists as their Concert Sound Engineer (FoH Engineer). With many of them in a long therm and close cooperation – relationship.
- Rehearsing with the artist to develop sound design and live setup.
- Production management, consulting between local production companies and artist’s production requirements.
- Preparing technical production requirements prior a tour
- Preparing of mix sessions at home workstation for a further treatment by a studio.