Michael Spiess mixes concert and live performances of music groups various genres. He is touring as a FOH (Front Of House) artist’s live sound engineer in Europe and worldwide.
As a live sound engineer of today I use modern technologies, and at the same time I rely on traditional core values of live sound engineering.
A long-term and close cooperation-ship has developed with some artists over time. My work as a live sound engineer is made up of the following areas:
- Mixing live shows for music groups and artists as “Concert Sound Engineer” (FoH Engineer).
- Rehearsing with the artist in order to work on the mix and sound design, and also to develop the live setup on stage prior a tour.
- Partly production management in audio and PA sector, as well as direct communication between local production companies and the artists’ production requirements.
- Preparing technical production requirements prior a tour.
- Preparing of live mix sessions for a further treatment by a studio.